CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Oh, Pardon Me While I Dream.

Sailing on an ocean of stars the galleon with its beautiful figurehead, heads of into the night. As it sails the dream bringer unfurls her cloak and a myriad dreams spill out in its wake.



I have been trying to keep up with my dreams these past few months. I have always entertained the idea of having a dream journal. My dreams, for all of my life, have been a constant source of idea's, creativity and of course entertainment.

I have remembered almost all of my dreams at some point or another... even to the point that de-ja-vu has been eerily reminiscent of my actual dream that I wrote down at one point.

I have had funny dreams, prophetic dreams, learning dreams, dreams that I have interacted with deceased loved ones, alter ego dreams, out of body dreams, flying dreams, sexual dreams... you name it, I have dreamed it.

I remember after first getting my black horse, Beauty. I dreamed I was sitting on her in my favorite yellow shorts, bareback. I could see my brown thighs, feel her soft hair and how free I felt!

The next morning I tried it, and it was exhilarating! I loved having her run, wide open, just clinging to her back and mane!


When I was 18 and newly married to my, then, husband ; I had a dream that I was smoking. I could see the cigarette in my mouth, smell the smoke, see the smoke coming out of my mouth... So I tried it, and smoked for a few months... off and on for the next 10 years.


I had a full on conversation with over 30 of my deceased relatives one night, while pregnate with my daughter. Each one of them hugging and encouraging me to be strong and face the trauma I was going through with the strength of my heritage. My Grandma then wrapped me in a pink blanket and told me that my sweet baby girl was going to be just fine, to just relax.


I have also had dreams of crashing airplanes, wreaked cars, dying friends, and relationships coming to an end. Maybe in a way they were psychic dreams, but I feel they were more intuitive than anything. Mainly because they were so far ahead of the actual event.


I have also had one thing happen alot lately, that I need to explore, and the reason for me even bringing up the subject of dreams.


I seem to be bumping into people in my dreams.


The thing is, these people are complete strangers to me. They may be dead. I may have operated on them, or seen them at the local grocery store.. and in my subconscious I am placing them into my dreams. But for just a moment, lets pretend that these people are themselves dreaming... at the same moment that I am. What if, you can "bump into" other peoples dreams?


Take this last one, for instance. I was dreaming I was driving through Pampa Texas. I was in the downtown part, where the streets are bricked. I came to a house that I was, in my dream, going to to visit my friend Trudy. I started walking through the house, and came face to face with a nice elderly lady. She had white hair, glasses, blue slacks and a white blouse. "Oh, pardon me!" she said, "I didn't realize anyone else was here!" she exclaimed. "Oh, I'm just passing through, I was looking for Trudy, but I see now that this isn't her house" I replied. She looked at me a second, then said... "no, not in this house... in this dream, I thought I was alone here". She sat down in a velvet chair, and said "I grew up here, I was just trying to remember it."


I politely left, a little upset that she had shooed me out of her dream... not that she told me to go, I just felt like I was intruding.


When I woke up that next morning, I still felt a little puzzled. Did I really interrupt someones dream? Had I barged into someones childhood home? Was there a lady, thinking the same thing about me? Who was she? Why was she here?


I could use this for all rights a purposes and write a great story from it. SO what do you think? Are there such things as invading others dreams?


Whats your favorite dream that you remember?


I'll keep you posted on this story idea, I think it may be.... The One!
















0 comments: